Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownies

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownies



I just made these. They were fantastic! Had to try one right away! They have a smooth, creamy texture that is to die for! I did make a few swaps though. I used the coconut oil, 1 egg (always use in brownies as my binder), 1 tsp vanilla + 1/2 tsp almond extract (because I ran out of the vanilla), unsweetened coconut milk yogurt (sub for the greek yogurt), 2 packets of stevia, almond milk, and 3 tsp of ground flax seed. Cannot live without the chocolate chips. I will definitely be making this one again!

Get the recipe here >> Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownies @ amyshealthybaking.com



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Best Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting

Yummy Blueberry Cheesecake

CHOCOLATE COVERED CAKE BITES