Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn

These popcorn balls are so cute and festive too. I love how they don’t get hard. Awesome tip too. I do the same when I make rice krispie treats. Um…I might eat them right out of the bowl. Oh my goodness, I love how adorable and fun these popcorn balls are! We LOVE all popcorn snacks and this would sure turn into a family favorite too! I love how the festive straws and bows, hope you had a great Halloween.


Each piece of the popped popcorn is covered inside and out with the creamy, caramel-y, marshmallow-y and sticky mixture.  It stays sticky.  It doesn’t get hard like some caramel popcorn. A perfect halloween treat, A gooeyness of caramel and melted marshmallows all intertwined with popcorn… then rolled up in to a ball of absolute decadence! 

Ingredients
  • 1 cup granulate sugar
  • 1 cup light brown sugar
  • 1 cup light corn syrup
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 teaspoon tartar
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 4 cups mini marshmallows
  • 13-14 cups popped popcorn 

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn @ simplygloria.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Best Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting

Yummy Blueberry Cheesecake

CHOCOLATE COVERED CAKE BITES