Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups

Such a cute idea, I had to try it. They turned out great in that they were easy to prepare & taste wonderful. I just made these for the first time for a Christmas Party and they came out great. I just made these by mixing a half roll of Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie with a half roll of Pillsbury peanut butter dough. Came out perfect!


This was such a great recipe. They were a HUGE it! I used a sugar coated pressing device to form dough cups before baking and then after baking. If you do not have a 2″ cookie cutter to cut the excess off, try to get one. I think that would have really helped for the excess lip. I ended up taking kitchen sheers and cutting the ones that had excess crust once they cooled. Also…do not try to remove the cups while they are hot! 

I ruined several of them 😉 The pretzels are tricky. I broke several. Have patience with them. I found that if I left a flat end on the pretzel and attached that part to the cup, they were easier to to attach. For the ganache, use 7 Hershey’s chocolate bars, add 1/2 tsp vegetable oil. Hershey’s melts better and has great flavor. You can also at 1/8 – 1/4 tsp peppermint oil for a mint chocolate ganache. GREAT RECIPE!

This easy cookie recipe for Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups is made with Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough. They're filled with chocolate ganache and have a pretzel handle!

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups @ thegunnysack.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Best Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting

Yummy Blueberry Cheesecake

CHOCOLATE COVERED CAKE BITES