Kit Kat Cookies

My husband LOVES kit kat bars. We even made them homemade for him as a Christmas present. These would be perfect for him!!


The beauty of this cookie recipe is that you can add whatever you want to it. Candy, different flavors of chocolate chips, toffee, whatever you want. For this batch I added chopped Kit Kat bars and white chocolate chips. I like the balance between the white chocolate and the Kit Kats. If I’d added milk or semi-sweet chocolate, I think the Kit Kat would have gotten lost. You can add your favorites!

My favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe is now filled with chopped Kit Kat candy bars and white chocolate. Kit Kat Cookies are my new favorite!

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/4 cup Kit Kats, strips separated and broken into thirds (about 10 fun sized)
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (or milk or semi-sweet)

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Kit Kat Cookies @ crazyforcrust.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Best Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting

Yummy Blueberry Cheesecake

CHOCOLATE COVERED CAKE BITES