Blackberry Pie

I made this pie last night, and it was amazing. My blackberry bush has gone haywire this season producing large quantities of blackberries. So far I’ve made jars and jars of preserves, a cobbler and a pie, but now that I’ve made THIS pie, I’ll be freezing whatever more blackberries I can get from the bush to make this pie throughout the winter! I used the pre-made boxed refrigerated pie crusts, but brushed them with melted unsalted butter and sprinkled with sugar. YUM-O!

It is a family favorite, and it holds together the juices doesn't leak out once it cut ,,, I make two at a time , cause one doesn't last one day with our family ❤❤


The best blackberry pie EVER. No kidding! All butter crust, loads of blackberries, spiced with a little lemon, cinnamon, and almond extract. 

Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Blackberry Pie @ simplyrecipes.com


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Best Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting

Yummy Blueberry Cheesecake

CHOCOLATE COVERED CAKE BITES